Monday, July 4, 2011

30.

Today, at 12:53pm I turn 30.  Wow.  30.  I can remember when I had a babysitter who was 30 and she was "so old", and now here I sit, feeling so young still!  Does it always stay that way?  Will I feel this way when I am 40?  So weird.  You would think you feel wiser or different somehow, but really....I don't.  I still feel 25. 


I just had a great week-long visit with my family from California, and now it's back to reality tomorrow.  We had a great time!  Too bad the weather kept us house bound 2 of the 5 days!  Hot and humid do not go hand in hand. But we did light of some early fireworks...and I have the mosquito bites to prove it!

I hope you all have a great {and safe} Fourth of July!!

**Through Thursday make a purchase from my shop, and use the code "birthday" for an extra 20% off your purchase**

2 comments:

kate said...

happy birthday! 30 is the new 20 so don't even worry about it :)

BHphotography said...

haha. i like what Kate said :) !!! happy happy bday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...