Saturday, July 23, 2011

Argus Leader!

YellowPlumBlossoms was featured in the Argus Leader yesterday!  For those of you who don't live in the area, it's our local newspaper.  It was a really sweet article that also featured another cute Etsy shop Sweet Sapling.  You can read the article HERE.



In other notes, G had his 9 month check the other day, and believe it or not, this little cutie weighs 25 lbs!!!  That's only 3lbs LESS than my 2 1/2 year old weighs!  Wowza!  Try carrying that on your hip all day! :)

So what do you guys think of the new Ann Kelle prints?  Love them?  What's not to love about them!?  I just got a few pieces in the mail yesterday, and I am so happy with them.  I ordered the cute little turtles, and birds, owls, and zig zag print.  I can't tell you how cute they are!!  I see some cute bibs in the works with these.


1 comment:

Monica said...

That turtle print is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...