Friday, July 15, 2011

Monaco Patchwork.


I have finally finished the Monaco patchwork baby quilt.  I love how it turned out.  I decided to go 100% organic and use organic cotton Sherpa for the backing.  Have you ever worked with that stuff?!  WoW!  It's oh so soft and just gorgeous.  I am thoroughly impressed and will be buying more, hands down.  It's nice and thick which allowed me to get away without using any batting.


This time, rather than quilting it, I hand tied in all the corners of the squares with light pink embroidery floss.  I am so impressed with how it turned out, I want to make one for G {in the boy pattern of course!}

It's in the shop, go check it out!

2 comments:

Cerrisse said...

I love it!

-Me- said...

I just completely fell in love with this blanket!!! Love all your products :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...