Saturday, April 2, 2011

A BIG Submarine.

{notice that crooked little smile?  He's still numb from his 1st filling}

Seriously!?  Did that really just happen??  I'm sure it's happened to ALL of us, but seriously?! 

The other night E and S were taking a bath before bed.  Daddy was doing the dirty work while I rocked baby G.  Me and G decided to head downstairs
and tell the big bro's good night.

Next thing I know E looks at me and says "I had to go poopie and then I was sitting in the tub, and now look what happened".  I didn't want to, but I had to. 
I didn't want to play go fish. 

Of course the tub was filled with bubbles, so trying to see exactly what he was talking about became a little bit more challenging.  I thought I saw it.  I yanked Sam out of the tub, and told him not to touch anything, especially his mouth
{yes I am a germaphobe like that}. 

And guess who the lucky one was to go fish!?  {ME}  Oh Joy.  I don't know how in the world a submarine of that size managed to "sneak" it's was out in the bathtub.  Totally gross.  Is this something only a 5 year old boy would do?  Or would a girl do this too?  Is this the kind of stuff I get to look forward to for the next 20 years?

Give me a can of Lysol, and some sani wipes and I think I might survive. 
{Not including heart attacks, mean pranks, and dirty jokes}

1 comment:

mrsking14 said...

I love love love your bags! So precious and unique!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...