Friday, April 1, 2011

Let's Hear it For The Boys!!

Ugh!  I just love that song from the 80's...now it's going to be stuck in my head all day again! 
I finally got some boy-ish diaper bags in the works.  I debated for the longest time about putting ruffles on the diaper bag with boy material on it.  Finally I decided you know that bag is mostly for us Mom's anyhow, and I would definelty want something girly {heck I have 3 boys and I carry a pink scooter diaper bag, haha}  So I put boy-ish ruffles on it!  Turned out so cute I have 2 more in the works!  Check it out:

{it's the cutest print from Michael Miller - can't remember what it's called though....do you know?}

Then I made this organic blanket for a bloggy friend of mine who just had a little boy:
{I put his initial on it...sshhh, she doesn't know I made it, it's a suprise!}

I just recieved a custom order from a co-worker for her sweet baby boy's quilt.  She is due in about 15 weeks.  I can't wait to see her little guy!  She choose these prints:

{fabric in this picture can be found in this cute etsy shop}

That is going to be super cute!!  Thanks Meaghan!!  I will show you guys pictures along the way.

I am wanting to fill my shop with lots of BOY items, whats your favorite boy fabric right now??  I'm lovin the owls.  Speaking of owls...I am making a few for my shop!  Keep your eyes on the lookout!! :)

2 comments:

Anna M said...

Thanks for sewing boy stuff! I love to sew, too, but it seems like so much stuff is more suited for girls. Love your blog!

Jill said...

I just got my blanket today, you are so sweet! I love it, so cute! Especially the sweet little initial. I think that elephant fabric you used for it is actually my favorite boy fabric right now. Thanks so much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...