Thursday, April 14, 2011

Etsy Finds!!

I've found some really cool things on etsy lately.  Things I've never even thought to search for!  And with Spring cleaning just around the corner...

Eco-Friendly Household Cleaning Kit and Laundry Detergent

I love a good natural eco friendly house cleaning product.  And I just LOVE the cute containers she puts them in, AND that there is HE efficient laundry detergent!!!  Her cute packages are reusable, and you will save $$ when you keep them and buy a refill!!  I ordered mine this morning, and can't wait to smell them!  All these wonderful products can be found in Mrs. Jones' Soapbox etsy store!

Juicy Yellow Pear Olive Oil Soap with 70% Luxury Oils

Doesn't this look delicious!?  Looks like meringue pie in the top!  Or a creamy butter!  Yummy :)  I'll bet it smells just as good as it looks.  It's called Pear Olive Oil Soap and can be found in Maple Hill Farm's etsy shop
They even have CHAP STICK!!!

Chocolate Orange  Sugar Lip Scrub in a Jar - all natural & vegan -  2 in 1 scrub and balm

We all know how much I love chap stick, and carry about 7 tubes in my bag at all times!  But talk about a luxury item!  Sugar Lip Scrub in Chocolate Orange flavor!?!?  I must get my hands on some of this!  You can find this and many more cool items in Aubrey Elizabeth Apothecary's cute little etsy shop!

What have you found on etsy lately? 





1 comment:

Mrs. Jones' Soapbox said...

Jennie, thanks so much for featuring me today! I'm excited for you to try the products. I'm dropping them off for shipment tomorrow so you should have them early next week. Let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...