Thursday, April 7, 2011

Watching What I Eat. {literally}

I've been trying to watch what I eat lately.  I actually got down to the size I wore after baby #2. It just doesn't seem to fit the same.  There is fat that is in different places now.  Ugh.  But I still would like to loose 10 more lbs.  {wouldn't we all!?}  Seems like the last 10lbs are the hardest to loose. 

Now I'm not about to go on the Biggest Loser or do anything drastic!!   ESPECIALLY when all I can eat think about is delicious sweets.  I mean really, who can resist these, especially with the photography that makes it look.so.good:


mmm, my mouth is watering.  And talk about a
cute way to announce the sex of your baby!!  I'm going to have to remember this...just in case...I mean you NEVER know! :)

Next time we have pot-luck at work, this is what I'm bringing!!  I love how cute that cake stand is!

Love mint, and chocolate and cheesecake.  Yes Please.

Tonight is grocery shopping night.  I am definitely going to be bringing home some supplies to makes these sweet treats with!!

5 comments:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Those look yummy! :) Just dropping in from Women Who Do It All's blog. Just enter the giveaway for one of your bags. They are beautiful! :) I just started my own craft blog if you want to check it out. It's gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com :)

Sandy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! ALL of those treats look SUPER YUMMY!! Thanks for sharing!

Jocelyn said...

Thank you so much for featuring my mint brownie cheesecake bars...it is always a thrill when someone likes your stuff:-)

Breaking Free From Old Ways said...

These look so good. I love that idea about announcing the gender of your baby with those cookies!

BHphotography said...

those delicious pictures should be outlawed!!!! yum

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...