Friday, April 8, 2011

A Few of My Favorites.

After months of my hubby begging me to make a super soft minky blanket or quilt for the couch, I finally decided to just do it!  I am going to make a rag quilt with my favorite fabrics on the front and the back will be some sort of super soft minky. 

 It requires 100 squares!!  Wowza!  Thats a lot of cutting!!!  I choose 16 different fabrics, and threw in a couple more at the last minute that I just couldn't resist.  Our couches are a dark green with brown piping, and I've been wanting to paint the walls a new shade from Benjamin Moore thats a blue-ish grey.  {So Pretty}...but I wasn't sure how my green couches would look with it.  I think this quilt will tie them together perfeclty!  Especially with the white trim we have, I can't wait to show you guys...now don't get too excited...painting seems to take us ages around here!!

Here's a sneak peak at the fabrics I have choosen for the quilt:


And don't forget!  Today is your last chance to enter my ruffle bag giveaway
 over at Women Who Do It All!!  Go enter now, and Good Luck!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...