Saturday, April 9, 2011

Quilt's I'd Like To Try!

  Kaleidoscope Cover




I bought this pattern about a month or so ago from Cluck Cluck Sew, and I have been dying to try it...just trying to find the perfect fabric for it!  Isn't it so cute?  Would make the perfect baby quilt.  I love that it comes in crib size too!!


I found this beautiful orange quilt over at Sew Sara.  She makes really nice quilts, and it gave me inspiration to make my rag quilt!  I'd love to make an orange quilt sometime in the future!



This is probably one of my favorite quilt designs.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it looks like it belongs in a nursery.  I just love it.  I think it would be really hard to get the shapes accurate though.  I found this design over at A Quilt is Nice

IMG_1527



This quilt has been one of my favorite designs for a LONG time!  I love how original it is.  I actually made it last year, but have yet to finish it.  Over half the work is already done, all that's left is the quilting, and putting the front and back together, and the binding!!  I always seem to find something else that must be worked on!  I found this beautiful quilt design over at Cluck Cluck Sew again {I love her blog}.


Do you have any quilts you are currently working on??  I'd love to see them! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I'm addicted to sewing!! I just finished sewing together my pieces and sashing/posts!! Check it out here:

http://ashleycreations-a.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-quilt-is-finished-almost.html

I love all these quilts!! I want to make more!! Guess I gotta buy a sewing machine!!

- Ashley :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...